General info and cancellations
We want your stay at the Inn to be a memorable experience. Whether business or pleasure, our goal is to deliver excellent service and to go beyond your expectations. Please take a few minutes to review these policies and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Deposit: Reservations are confirmed with a deposit of the total of one night’s stay plus tax or fifty percent of the total of the stay plus tax when reserving two or more nights.
Cancellations: If you cancel by NOON 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will receive a refund of the deposit less a $30 (per room) rebooking fee. Cancellations made less than 14 days before the arrival date will forfeit the entire deposit and you will be required to pay the balance owed. Due to our small size, cancellations impact us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason, we uphold a strict cancellation policy.
The cancellation time frame is different for special events including: the Kentucky Derby, St. James Court Art Show, holiday weekends and major conventions. (The Kentucky Derby weekend has a different cancellation policy that is outlined for Derby guests.) A cancellation of less than 30 days prior to all other special events will result in the forfeit of the entire deposit or reservation total. Cancellation at any time prior to 30 days for any of these special events will require a cancellation fee of 25% of the total reservation. If you were planning a wedding then additional cancellation charges will apply ranging from 25% – 100% of the total cost.
Rates &Taxes: Our prices vary due to special events, holidays or festivals. We must charge by law the following taxes: 6% Sales Tax, 1% State Transient Room Tax and 9% City Tourism Tax.
Smoking: No smoking except outdoors in designated areas. (A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for anyone smoking inside. No exceptions!)
Candles, Incense & Fireworks: Due to the historic nature of our building, and for the safety and comfort of all our our guests, we do not allow candle, incense and fireworks burning in any or our guest rooms or grounds of the Inn at the Park.
Alcoholic Beverages: The Inn does hold a license to resell alcoholic beverages.
- No pets.
- Check in is from 3-7 PM Eastern time. If you need a late check in please call us in advance so we can arrange for your arrival.
- Check out is 11:00 AM
- Additional guests by previous notice may be accommodated in some suites for an additional $40 per person per night.
- Children above 12 are welcome.
- A full gourmet breakfast and afternoon refreshments are served daily.
- No professional or wedding pictures may be made without the express permission of the owners. There is a $250 fee for any professional or wedding pictures taken on the premises.
- Keys must be returned at checkout or there is a $50 lost key charge.
- By submitting a deposit you are agreeing with our policies.
Cancel a Reservation
For information or to make a reservation by phone, please call (502) 638-0045. To cancel, make or modify an online reservation or to check our availability, please contact us.